- Exclusive use of The Grand Lodge
- Large capacity – seating up to 200 people for your meal
- Use of Oaklands grounds including ample parking, woodland area and our green, picturesque space benefiting from views of the lake
- Outdoor patio area and furniture / heaters
- Tasteful furnishings and lighting throughout
- Use of our in-house projector and screen to play your wedding slideshow
- Support from our dedicated wedding team offering practical advice throughout
- Master of Ceremonies to conduct proceedings
- A team to support your wedding on the day
- Use of entertainments manager to conduct your daytime music using state of the art sound system
- Fully stocked bar and bar staff (please note we do not allow any other bars onsite)
- Access to a range of suitable suppliers including accommodation and transport
- Use of our catering kitchen within The Grand Lodge for your chosen caterers
- Catering – you will need to source your own catering. However, we can offer advice and suggest suitable suppliers
- Refrigeration and cooking facilities – your caterer will need to supply these
- Crockery, cutlery and linens – you will need to source these through your caterer or other suppliers
- Use of our resident DJ for your evening music is £400. If you choose to hire a band or other musicians, our DJ will liaise with them and take care of this element for you.
- We have both indoor and outdoor ceremony areas, both sperate from The Grand Lodge. There is an additional charge of £400 for holding your ceremony at Oaklands. Please note that this price does not include the registrar's fee. You must contact the registrar directly to ensure they can perform your ceremony on the date and time you require, their number is 01482 393570.
Saturday & Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas)
Sunday & Friday
Monday to Thursday
We work with a range of suppliers, giving you the flexibility to create your bespoke day. We have a list we can share with you, available on request.